Sun, 12 Mar 2017 17:55:57 +0000
Abhinav Kushalnagar
New trains have been announced today in the name of celebrities..... Modi Express :- Will not stop anywhere till it reaches the destination. Aamir Khan Express :- Will run once in a year and pick the passengers as per its choice. Salman Khan Express :- Can even run on the footpath. Manmohan Express :- The one and only silent train. Dhoni Express :- 95% journey @ 10km/hr and remaining 5% @ 400km/hr. Mamata Express :- Will run in the opposite direction of the destination. Rahul Gandhi Express :- Will get derailed repeatedly. Congress Express :- An experienced driver in each coach, but driver of engine on leave. Amit Shah Express :- Covers the whole country except Delhi. Kejriwal Express :- Sure to start, but has no idea where to go, so no guarantee it will reach its destination...could even stop midway if the driver decides to abandon the train. & finally, Indian Railways Super Star...... Rajnikant Express :- The train will remain stationary, and all the stations will come and go!!! 😁
 Back

Like on Facebook


 

Connect via LinkedIn


 

Sign Up for Newsletter

Sign up to receive our free newsletters!


We do not spam. We value your privacy!



Latest Pictures

    Recent Tweets

    Wanna Socialize?